Home > Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain names www.mt-globex.com and www.midlandstoiletries.co.uk and www.midlandstoiletries.com and www.mt-ltd.co.uk (the â€œWebsiteâ€) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
The Website is a site operated by Midlands Toiletries Ltd, registered office at Unit 15 Regal Drive, Walsall Enterprise Park, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 9HQ, England. For the purpose of ease of understanding for these terms and conditions, Midlands Toiletries Ltd will be referred to as the â€œCompanyâ€.
1) Introduction1.1) You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register.1.2) By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately.1.3) The Company may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current terms, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on the Website.
2) License2.1) You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:2.1.1) no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;2.1.2) no graphics on the Website are used separately from accompanying text; and2.1.3) the Companyâ€™s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.2.2) Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, trademarks, logos and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of these terms, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.2.3) Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Companyâ€™s prior written permission.2.4) Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3) Service access3.1) While the Company endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.3.2) Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Companyâ€™s control.
6) Registration6.1) Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.6.2) Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
7) Special offersThe number and availability of offers stated on this website is dependent on availability of stock. From time to time offers will finish in the warehouse before they are removed from the website.
8) Disclaimer8.1) The Website is provided free of charge and without warranties or guarantees. While the Company endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Information contained on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. The Company may update or make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.8.2) The material on the Website is provided on an â€œas isâ€ basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind either express or implied. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions as to non-infringement, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms might have effect in relation to the Website.8.3) You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically to the Company via the Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching the Company or accessed from the Companyâ€™s data storage means by third parties unauthorised by the Company and may be exploited unlawfully by the said unauthorised third parties. The Company does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of the said unauthorised third parties.
9) Liability9.1) The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), any of the Companyâ€™s group companies, and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful items that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website, or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.9.2) Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the Companyâ€™s liability for:9.2.1) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or9.2.2) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or9.2.3) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under any applicable law.9.3) If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10) Governing law and jurisdictionThese terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.